At BBNo we value creative & independent thinking, a sense of ownership in one's role and a desire to go above and beyond the call of duty. We are determined to be the best brewery in London and are looking for someone instrumental in helping us realise that goal.
The BBNo Brand Ambassador role will be primarily London based with occasional work around the UK and abroad. The role will include frequent evening with occasional weekend work.
The primary goal for the Brand Ambassador is to secure new accounts and permanent lines as well as grow BBNo's presence within London through TTO’s, events & tastings.
The right candidate will already be a member of the artisanal food and drink scene with existing relationships that can help position the BBNo brand. We are looking for someone with demonstrable sales skills that can thrive in selling the quality and value of BBNo beer, we are not a discount driven company. The job requires an outgoing personality that relishes customer interaction and has a high appreciation for beer and the BBNo brand which extends beyond BBNo beers to the culture coming out of London and an affinity for good food, music, art and pop culture is a must.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arranging local tap takeovers and events around London, and the UK.
- Strong sales/marketing background including the ability to convey the exclusivity and value of the BBNo brand to current and potential customers.
- Securing tap lines and packaged placement in local pubs, bars and restaurants.
- To quickly grow lasting and meaningful relationships with Head Office/Management, General Managers and Bar Staff.
- Monitoring and overseeing the lead from initial contact through becoming a customer and organising product tastings and events.
- Organising events, tasting sessions and customer experiences with the BBNo brand
- "In field" Social Media posting in line with our strategy.
- Ensuring brand presentation within accounts maximises exposure in line with brand guidelines.
- Delivering trade level marketing activities (e.g. beer dinners, beer release parties, tastings & TTO's).
- Organising a weekly journey-plan of accounts to visit (both existing and targets).
- Maintain and expand current database of prospects within assigned locations.
- Effectively planning daily, weekly or monthly/quarterly based goals and distribution objective.
- Participate in team meetings by voicing customer facings insights and concern.
- Investigate missing, incorrect and/or incomplete orders using available information and work with in-house sales and logistics to rectify.
- Provide solutions that maintain customer satisfaction and follow established policies.
- Maintain customer loyalty and retention by responding to customer enquiries quickly and respectfully, and making appropriate beer recommendations.
- Identify potential future markets, events.
- Research and liaise with venues and event partners regarding requirements, stock delivery, set build, clear out and other related information.
- Manage equipment and stock needed for events, ordering additional stock, equipment and POS.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Someone who can understand new market trends and act upon them.
- Someone who is highly-organised i.e. diary/journey planning etc.
- Knowledge of the modern beer scene is essential.
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU/UK.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working in a bar setting is considered an asset.
- A keen willingness to travel and attend events both home and away with the BBNo team.
- Someone who always sees solutions, not excuses.
To Apply please send your CV and a short covering letter to;